L'ECKLECT® Culture: Fête de la Musique Gaborone

Fête de la Musique wasn't always an exciting event for me personally until I participated in one in Brittany and it became a part of myself so much that I'll make sure to attend every other Fête de la Musique if it's the last thing I do. This year the Gaborone Fête de la Musique was themed: Gabs side of the Moon following the Pink Floyd hit song Dark Side of The Moon (which is amaze!). There was a good blending of music and dance and people and culture in the most homified subtle festival way. I don't know if perhaps this year I actually paid attention to all the elements of the whole thing but I really did enjoy myself and hope that this small collection of visuals you'll understand maybe slightly how awesome our Fête de la Musique was.

Here here, Fête de la Musique Gaborone!

Cool Central//Fête de la Musique #gangs #selfie #circle #friends @davidbillboard @nalediletsididi @shairawrxx @tudubabe #selfietorial #fetedelamusique #fdml #showingface

À fête de la musique de Gaborone








































Comments

Popular Posts