L'ECKLECT® Culture: Events//Fashion Swap











In the past weekend I participated in an event co-organized by a friend who insisted I come, and boy was this of no disappointment. The set-up was just alright, I don't want to exaggerate. The enjoyable things included the company, the conversation and the good food. I hadn't planned to spend an entire afternoon there but I ended up doing just that. It was a fashion event, first of its kind in Botswana. There was a crowd of about 18 people, and I honestly always hope for such numbers when I attend events. It allows for intimate conversations. You can sit and discuss productive things with like minded people.

I certainly did enjoy myself and hope that there will me more of these little things.

x

Photographed by Editor

Comments

Popular Posts