L'ECKLECT® Bookie Bleue: Book Donations Anybody?

Hija!

A little while ago I took up a #100booksmarathon, mainly because I imagined it would be so easy I'd have to up the number but it isn't all that glam really. I'm currently on book six and I have no more to read, public libraries have the worst taste. I even thought the other day that they should not even be called libraries, 'cheap sleeping medications' would be a more suited term. I went in looking for some Karl Marx the other day and came back empty handed. What sort of library doesn't have Marx. They haven't any Plath, no Socrates. So I'm going to let your imagination complete the boring tale for me. I have many books and I've read all of them, nice time to be starting a book marathon really. Perfect! So I won't do any more dissing and complaining and cut to the chase, I'd like people with really fine literary taste to hand me down some of their old books. Contact me lbkinnear@yahoo.com.

Progress Report

Read.

1. Deep Simplicity - John Gibbin
2. Lone Wolf - Jodi Picoult
3. Divergent - Veronica Roth
4. How The World Works - Noam Chomsky
5. Chances - Jackie Collins
6. The Little Book Of Wisdom - Dalai Lama

Wishlist.

1. Instruments of Statecraft - Michael McClintock
2. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. Peas & Queues - Sandi Toksvig
4. Virtual Equality - Urvash Vaid
5. It - Alexa Chung
6. Reckless Endangerment - Joshua Resner
7. Just Kids - Patti Smith
8. Old School - Tobias Wolfe
9. David & Goliath - Malcolm Gladwell

The list goes on. I just have to put the politically polite ones out first.

So, any good books. Support a geek dream!



Comments

Popular Posts