L'ECKLECT® Quotes: My Honest Poem, Rudy Francisco

"I’ve been told that I give bad hugs
People say it feels like I’m trying to escape 
It’s probably because I am
Secretly I get really nervous 
Every time someone gets close enough to hear me breath
I have an odd fascination with ice sculptures and sand castles 
I assume it’s because I usually find myself dedicating time to Things that will only last a few moments
I’m clumsy
Yesterday I tripped over my self-esteem
Landed on my pride and it shattered like a cell phone with a broken face
Now I can’t even tell who’s trying to give me a compliment 
I have solar power confidence
And a battery operated smile
My hobbies include
Editing my life story
Hiding behind metaphors 
And trying to convince my shadow
That I’m someone worth following."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts