L'ECKLECT® Photographs: Times Other Grunge

While out there being the normal geek I am usually I crossed paths with the chance to go at the Nikon School of Photography. I have a strong feeling that something amazing is about to happen! Yea, but anyway with the remaining couple of weeks until I start at the Nikon School of Photography I'll just be here throwing all kinds of disgusting experimental photography open to your criticism. I'd rather be a loser here on my blog than arrive in Midrand to discover that I'm nothing...rather take it from some anonymous writer who has a good eye for photographs. I'm sure they'll find a nice way to throw it at me. So then...allez-y!




Photo Effect: Double-exposure/Grunge
Taken With: Nikon D5100
All Photos Taken & Edited By Editor

Comments

Popular Posts