L'ECKLECT® Playlist: When we're young.
10. One Day/Reckoning Song - Asaf Avidan & The Mojos
9. Carry On - Fun.
8. Ride - Lana Del Rey
7. Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
6. Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
5. King & Lionheart - Of Monster & Men
4. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
3. Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
2. Runaways - The Killers
1. What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
And although music is the ultimate therapy for depression, boredom, anxiety and all other sorts of weird human defense mechanisms just always remember to read some more books, kiss mommy on your way out and then again in after a bad day. Remember to take long baths when the world has went to sleep and indulge in the silence that surrounds you. Remember to adore your thoughts and scribble them down in notebooks and journals and if you're the brave-heated sorts then I guess walls are also a thing for visual arousal. Remember to eat summer fruit and drink lots of water. Remember, most importantly, to be broken in yourself and then back together all over again all in your own spectatorship and adoration.
▲WESOME HOLIDAYS FOLKS!