L'ECKLECT® Adore: BIRDY

The older we get the fewer the artists who dedicate their lives to giving out blissful music. I never used to listen to people when the claimed that Taylor Swift was overrated (This is all your fault Kanye) but ever since I started listening to Birdy I believe it. She' just so beautiful and she's only just a child. Her word sweet, angelic voice paired with the most amazing facial frame. I love you Birdy!






Jasmine van den Bogaerde (born 15 May 1996), also known by her stage name Birdy, is an English musician with Belgian roots. She is known for winning the music competition Open Mic UK in 2008, at the age of 12. Her version of Bon Iver's "Skinny Love" was released in January 2011, peaking inside the top twenty of the UK Singles Chart and in some European territories. Her eponymous debut album Birdy " was released on 7 November 2011.

Comments

  1. She's beautiful!!!! And an amzing singer !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I discovered her I was in a decor store trying to find material for my room, I listened to "People Help The People". That song came to me and hummed kindly to my ear, it made my knees weak and my neck a little numb. I sat down at the store's display beds and listened. I felt people actually carrying weights on their backs for the people, the people who took people away from sadness, pranced through silver storms in noble stallions to give the people joy. Birdy is the people that help the people calm down and think when they need to and similarly become thoughtless when the need comes. She's a beautiful soul and when she sings, I listen. Surprisingly she's only done covers and she swept even the original song owners off their feet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment